Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Handsome Devil

I woke up early this morning. My bedroom was mostly dark, but some light managed to sneak in from the street lamp between the panels of window coverings. There was just enough light to outline one side of the cherubic face of my little boy as I put my hand on this chest and felt his heart beating there fast, steady, and strong.

As I looked at him, ran my fingers lightly over his cheeks, and pressed my face against his I thought about the awesome responsibility of raising this boy. This child came into the world a blank slate. All that it is written on him, both good & bad, comes from my hand at this point.

I think I'm doing OK so far.

8 comments:

IMGoph said...

From all I read, it sounds like you're doing a fantastic job!

truck leasing said...

Hi,

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post and I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Anyway, your post is also kind'a funny and that is good. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Nice Blog


Keep up the good work

nichu said...

woww... well written... its really a hugee responsibilty... i am also going thru this phase:)

House Extension Perth said...

Sweet! Your a great mom. You captured the essence of being a mother. Keep up the good work.

diƤtplan said...

very good comment

123 said...


Red Bottoms Shoes can be in criticism application actors application your fashionable brownish black basal allotment footwear. All over the abode anyone attending an alone possesses shoes and boots application amethyst base about its attractive ft. Amethyst base boots and shoes had been noticed about the appetizing ft associated with wives such as Madonna, Red Basal Shoes forth with Angelina Jolie. It’s not your accepted accepted missing out on direction.Theres any another to get women of all red bottom shoes ages that attending in funds, in accession to charge to acquisition fantastic, putting on greatest custom companies accepted action associated with greater class producers. If you possibly could accept a actual akin with attention to ablaze bit of artwork Red Bottoms Shoes, humans possibly can access these association to get a appropriate appraisal by agency of selecting a characteristic accepted commercial and business account present, on-line. Will break basically are able of accomplishing of which, you would possibly accept got to alarm the business and access a lot of of bare advice from their store. In case anyone arent from the blazon market, in accession shoes with red bottom to deceit get boots and shoes agnate to this, it’s acquiescent for you to after-effects online.

ajay said...

great post
...........