Sunday, November 27, 2016

Faint Heartbeat

You know how it is, you sign into your blogger account all full of hope and change. A new resolve to start writing, that you put in writing and then....nothing. So it goes on and on and on, year after year. This fucking blog, sitting here as a testimony to my failed hopes as a writer. Yet, still I motherfucking rise!!! Just do it. Put down the fucking phone, express a thought publicly in more than 140 characters and just see if you have 500 words in you. Quick and dirty, no need for anything more than spitting it out as hard and as fast as you can. It's not even possible cause I was just waylaid by a kid and have to drive the Dad taxi now.

3 comments:

Sowilo said...

YASSSS! ;)

black drawers said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Your content was very helpful. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

William Reynariv said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. You can check my my new Garcinia Cambogia Blog