Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rumor Mongering - H St. Country Club

I've totally fallen off with posting lately. Between rugby season taking up a lot of time, my boss actually making me work, and a pregnant wife I just haven't gotten around to doing much writing. The great irony is that being busy means that I have more material to write about, but less time to actually do the writing.

I was talking to a former neighbor this morning and he told me that the reason the H St. Country Club hasn't opened is a problem with WASA. Apparently the Country Club has a six inch water pipe coming from the street but only a three inch pipe servicing the property which can't meet their needs.

I asked about the fact that there was a restaurant in that spot previously and got a little background information that the former tenant wasn't using the entire footprint of the property and they didn't have a sprinkler system. I guess there's a little more regulatory oversight on H St. these days.

1 comment:

legal steroid said...

Your weblog is admittedly good normally a satisfaction to examine your posts.

legal steroid
durabolin
winstrol
trenbolon
dianabol steroid
anavar steroid
anadrol tablets