Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rasslin'

Yeah that's right, I love professional wrestling; it's goofy, escapist, no-brain fun taken to its ridiculous extreme.

As I type this, I'm hammered. I got hooked with tix to a box at the Verizon Center (as weird as it is to say that, it's even more weird that it already seems normal) for 2nite's WWE/ECW event. A couple of Miller Lites, a Jack & Coke, several Grey Goose & Grapefruits, and a big fat doobie account for my current slurring self. After both shows were over they had a dark match with Batista & Booker T, not a bad preview of this coming Sunday's PPV.

4 comments:

Green Coffee Body Free Trial said...

Good work by the blog writer! such a nice and informative article keep sharing more articles.

green coffee beans weight loss
green coffee bean free trial
green coffee body free trial
green coffee extract supplements side effects
insta lean green coffee bean reviews

garcinia cambogia side effects said...

I read your whole blog, Your work is really good and inseparable, Thanks for sharing.

pure garcinia cambogia supplement
garcinia cambogia side effects
garcinia cambogia some lesser known facts
5 amazing new natural dieting pills that work
garcinia cambogia trial bottles how can i get one
losing weight garcinia cambogia extract detailed review

winstrol said...

Great information on your site here. I love this post because we can get some useful information from your blog. I expect more post from you guys.

legal steroid
durabolin
winstrol
trenbolon
dianabol steroid
anavar steroid
anadrol tablets

cheap chest of drawers said...

I realize it is only now writing a blog is extremely helpful for me as well as for my work. I would like to say thanks to much to you.