Sunday, June 01, 2008

Love You WifeRat

I really, really do.

You know that you're my heart don't you? I mean, you made me the person that I always wanted to be.

These days I feel like I'm invincible; a combination of brains, body, and will that can't be stopped. The reason that I feel invincible is the love and support that I get from you . . . always.

You're not supposed to say "always" or "never" according Pop Psychology. But I feel comfortable saying that WifeRat is always there with me when I need her the most; she gives me the strength, stability, and confidence that I need to plow through anything that I need to get done.

You nursed me through finally finishing school, buying a home, having a child, and finally becoming the man that I always wanted to be. What I owe you can never be measured, you made me [pause] the me that I always wanted to be.

You give me love, you give me strength, you give me hope, and you (only you, not Fatty, not Mommy & Daddy) give me someone to live for.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.

If ever in your life you doubted my love for, here it is for the whole world to see.

lch

1 comment:

IK said...

Thanks, Love.