Friday, August 08, 2008

No Writing, Just Links

I was just in DC for a few days, but I don't feel like writing right now. Here's what I'm reading about:

Kwame Kilpatrick, just resign already. Seriously, in the words of Oran "Juice" Jones, "close your mouth, 'cause you're cold busted."

Could you imagine the foaming at the mouth if Obama was getting a bunch of shady donations from the Abdullah family?

I found this place Coilhouse via the copyranter. Categories at Coilhouse include: drugs, cthulhu, and stroke material. I lack the verbal skill to do the site justice, go see for yourself when in the mood for something different.

Please, let this be true so that I may cut Comcast out of my life like a cancer.

3 comments:

green coffee bean reviews said...

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

green coffee beans weight loss
green coffee bean free trial
green coffee body free trial
green coffee side effects
green coffee bean reviews

garcinia cambogia free trial reviews said...

I realize it is only now writing a blog is extremely helpful for me as well as for my work. I would like to say thanks to much to you.

garcinia cambogia for weight loss
garcinia cambogia side effects
garcinia cambogia facts
best garcinia cambogia pills
garcinia cambogia free bottle offer
garcinia cambogia reviews

winstrol for sale said...

Excellent posts to read keep it up and keep going on this way. And keep sharing these types of things Thanks

strongest legal steroid
buy deca durabolin
winstrol for sale
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol benefits
anavar fat burner
buy anadrol