Thursday, August 28, 2008

Feeling Jaded & Cynical

As a (relatively) young Black man today is supposed to be a joyful day of triumph for me, but I'm not feeling that way right now. I don't know if my cynicism about party politics has prevented me from enjoying the coronation of Barack Obama as the Democratic Party Presidential nominee or it's my fear of having my hopes dashed by the reality that Obama is a politician and will ultimately be forced to make the compromises that all pols must make to get elected. Regardless, I'm taking no pleasure in what is one of the most significant political moments in American history and probably the single most important event in African-American history.

4 comments:

igxe said...

Regardless, I'm taking no pleasure in what is one of the most significant political moments in American history and probably the single most important event in African-American history.

green coffee beans weight loss said...

Great post !! I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

green coffee beans weight loss
green coffee bean free trial
green coffee body free trial
green coffee side effects
green coffee bean reviews

garcinia cambogia free bottle offer said...

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.

garcinia cambogia for weight loss
garcinia cambogia side effects
garcinia cambogia facts
best garcinia cambogia pills
garcinia cambogia free bottle offer
garcinia cambogia reviews

anavar fat burner said...

I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant info. I'd like to look more posts like this.

strongest legal steroid
buy deca durabolin
winstrol for sale
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol benefits
anavar fat burner
buy anadrol