Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Morning

I took this week off from rugby for a couple of reasons; allergies are killing WifeRat and BabyRat so they weren't going to come this week, I blew off Thursday practice to go to the Nats game, a friend of mine from high school is coming for dinner tonight, and I also had the Ward 6 Education Forum this morning. The wife has been awesome about letting me play as much rugby as I wanted to this Spring, so I try to repay the favor by taking off weeks (like this one) when playing is going to be a hassle for the fam. We could have made it work, but I try not to be dogmatic about my "right" to play rugby.

BabyRat's allergies are really bad this morning and she's super fussy, so we decided to skip the Ward 6 Education Forum and right now we're all sitting on the couch watching the Backyardigans. I would have liked to go, but the forum seemed like it might be little more of a circle jerk than I cared to deal with on a Saturday morning.

3 comments:

green coffee bean reviews said...

Nice article, thanks for sharing this information. Good to know that this topic is being covered also in this web site.

green coffee beans weight loss
green coffee bean free trial
green coffee body free trial
green coffee side effects
green coffee bean reviews

garcinia cambogia free bottle offer said...

I Really like this post very informative and knowledgeable thanks for the great post.

garcinia cambogia for weight loss
garcinia cambogia side effects
garcinia cambogia facts
garcinia cambogia pills
garcinia cambogia free bottle offer
garcinia cambogia reviews

trenbolone pills for sale said...

Awesome post! Really enjoyed this post. But I want more information on such valuable topic.