Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Hate My Job

There I said it.  The only thing this job has going for it (other than the fact that it's super-easy and allows me to endlessly comment on DCist and other blogs) is that it's walking distance from my home.  When I listen to people's horror stories about their commutes I nod in sympathy, thinking back to the many years that I commuted to places like Reston, Quantico, and Rockville and all the time I wasted in the car.  It also makes me realize how good I have it with this walking to work thing and how someone would have to offer me a lot of money to get me commuting again.

3 comments:

green coffee beans weight loss said...

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

green coffee beans weight loss
green coffee bean free trial
green coffee body free trial
green coffee side effects
green coffee bean reviews

garcinia cambogia for weight loss said...

Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us!

garcinia cambogia for weight loss
garcinia cambogia side effects
garcinia cambogia facts
best garcinia cambogia pills
garcinia cambogia free bottle offer
garcinia cambogia reviews

trenbolone pills for sale said...

I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post. Nice work.

strongest legal steroid
buy deca durabolin
winstrol for sale
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol benefits
anavar fat burner
buy anadrol