Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ulah Bistro

A close friend of HillRat, a guy nicknamed SOS, helped open Ulah Bistro. Things are still in a state of flux at Ulah with an obligatory chef walk out two weeks after the restaurant opened. The recommendation I got from SOS's lady friend was to stick with the pizzas and burgers, but she heard the tuna tartar was good.

I was happy because I hadn't had tartar of any type in a while and it had caught my eye when I looked over the menu. My only minor complaint would be that the salad served on top was a little overdressed, still is was tasty and complimented the tuna nicely. The wasabi cream painted on the plate wasn't just there for decoration, it had a healthy kick and added zing to whatever you dragged through it.

Early looks seem to be pretty neutral so far.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was extremely disappointed with Ulah Bistro. The food was horrible.

Hill Rat said...

Anon - I may be in there tonight, if I am I'll be sure to pass on your comments.

HR

dkevms said...

Who is SOS?

green coffee bean reviews said...

Great post, just what i was looking for and i am looking forward to reading your other posts soon!

green coffee beans weight loss
green coffee bean free trial
green coffee body free trial
green coffee side effects
green coffee bean reviews

garcinia cambogia side effects said...

Really effectively written, I hope next time is usually fantastic, thanks for sharing..

garcinia cambogia for weight loss
garcinia cambogia side effects
garcinia cambogia facts
best garcinia cambogia pills
garcinia cambogia free bottle offer
garcinia cambogia reviews

winstrol for sale said...

Excellent posts to read keep it up and keep going on this way. And keep sharing these types of things Thanks

strongest legal steroid
buy deca durabolin
winstrol for sale
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol benefits
anavar fat burner
buy anadrol