Tuesday, March 11, 2008

With Apologies to DCist - Pope Benedict XVI to Bring Seven Extra Sins to D.C.

Aye Carumba!  I'm not a religious guy, I tried it but it just didn't stick.  After I tried to bargain for help when I was fucking up in school is about when I realized how much I didn't feel God's love or anything like it when I went to church or read the Bible.  My folks are religious and it seems to make them very happy, PoppaRat used to *love* that Promise Keeper shit and even tried to get me to go a few times.  I decided to finally just be straight up with my Dad and I told him all that "sexual purity" stuff wasn't really going to fit in with my lifestyle.  Interestingly, he said that no one really expects the young guys to really abide by that all that closely.  Whatever man.
 
Anyway, DCist posted about the Pope coming to DC and not surprisingly the comments got a little hectic in no time whatsoever.

No comments: